Home
Twitter

Monday, November 2, 2009

My Name In Print

It's November which means a new issue of Scifaikuest and this one has my scifi tanka in it!
I do not have my contributor's copy yet but there is a picture of the cover of the new issue from their website.



Take a close look at the bottom of the cover. See all those names? The last one is mine! I like seeing my name in print...or at least a picture of the print in this case. Can't wait to get my copy to see my poem in print as well. Issues can be ordered at http://www.genremall.com/zinesr.htm#scifaikuest

4 comments:

Janet said...

Congratulations! I agree it is great to see your name in print.

Madeline Barr said...

Thank you Janet. It is always a pleasure to get comments from you. I hope all is well. :)

Clementine said...

Sending you a big CONGRATS from Virginia!!!!! That's wonderful news!

Madeline Barr said...

Hello Amy,

I'm glad you stopped by my blog and thank you for the congrats.

Take Care

Post a Comment