Home
Twitter

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Don't Need Sleep To Make a Short Movie

Since I have been sleep deprived I have not been able to focus on my writing so I decided to focus on ways to spiffy up my website and blog. I have a computer background so, believe it or not, I do not find it too difficult to do when I am tired.

The laptop I received for Christmas has Windows Vista and I have been taking advantage of movie making program that comes with it, Windows Movie Maker. Using WMM and a photo editing program I created this short but cute video:




What I would really like to do is create a video with the blue/green screen effect also known as chroma keying. This is the same technique the weather person on the news uses when standing in from of a digital map. I'll be sure to let you know when I have completed something using chroma keying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment