Home
Twitter

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NaPiBoWriWee days 3,4 and 5.

Day 3 I did nothing except get a little sun burned. Too busy watching my son play outside and spending time with the family to write. Though I try to write a little every day sometimes it is good to take a little break.

Day 4 things started to roll again but had the baby's swimming lesson in the morning so that took up pretty much the entire morning. Wrote a little in the afternoon.

Day 5 I'm smoken! I finished the drafts manuscripts of picture books 1, 2 and 3 before noon. Picture book (PB) number 4 is on the computer partly done. PB number 5 is roughly written out in pencil in my black book. I have an idea for PB number 6 and not sure what I am going to do for number 7.

So there we go. Both you and I are now (or almost) caught up.
For more information on NaPiBoWriWee go to Paula Yoo's site @ http://paulayoo.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodluck! I think picture book 7 should be about a pretty swan.

Madeline Barr said...

Thanks Anon (I'll call you 'Murph' ok? ;) )
Why do you think I should write about a swan? What do you want it to be about?

Post a Comment