Home
Twitter

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Branded? - Interesting Picture and A Writing Prompt

There is a mark on my forearm, just below my elbow joint, and I have no idea how it got there. It's perfectly round with a cross on it. It's not a scar (that I know of) or a birthmark. It's not a sticker or tattoo. It's just there. I noticed a couple of weeks ago after a game of volley ball. I thought it looked like place where you put the pin in the ball to inflate it but I haven't had a chance to look at the ball to see it it is the same. Also, the mark will not go away. If it was an imprint from the ball you would think it would have been gone by now. I could have had it before the volley ball game, I don't know.

I have licked it (hey, it looked like icing,) washed it, scrubbed it, scratched it and picked at it but tit still remains.

Have I been branded in my sleep?
Am I actually and android and it's a screw head showing up through my skin?
Is it a mark of a higher power?
Am I the chosen one? (For what, I have no clue.)

Here's a picture of it and you decided. Click on it for a larger view.



Write a story and if you want to leave a comment with a link to the story on your site please do so. Or just leave a comment because you feel like. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment