Home
Twitter

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NaPiBoWriWee Starts May 1st - 7 x 7

Can you write 7 picture books in 7 days? I'm not sure if I can either but I'm going to try.

Paula Yoo has come up with a spin off of "NaNoWriMo", National Picture Book Writing Week! Register on Paula's site and Write 7 children picture books in 7 days. On the 7th day there is a draw for an autographed copy of Paula's latest picture book. That's in in a nut shell.

For full details and rules see:
http://www.paulayoo.com/content/natl-picture-book-writing-week-may-1-7-2009

2 comments:

Janet said...

thanks for the post. I'll think about this, I might give it a try,too. But I won't guarantee how good they will be.

Madeline Barr said...

I'm not sure how good mine will be either but they don't have to be perfect and who knows you might surprize yourself. Besides, they are drafts and you can go back to edit and polish them.

Post a Comment