Home
Twitter

Friday, April 3, 2009

In Case You Didn't Hear...

April is National Poetry Month.

So, what am I doing to celebrate? Nothing too big this year. There is a fun poem that has been bouncing around in my head for a while that I should really get out because it is starting to hurt! I'm also checking out many of the different web sites and blogs related to poetry (just Google "National Poetry Month") Next year I think I will participate in the Poem-A-Day Challenge. Why didn't I participate this year? Well, I'm very good at multitasking but I also like to give projects the attention they deserve. I have a number of things already on the go and I don't want to spread myself too thin. Next year I will prepare for it. :)


To read about the history of National Poetry Month in Canada see-
The History of National Poetry Month in Canada
By Andrea Thompson

0 comments:

Post a Comment